1. Where do you deliver?
For now, we offer shipping to Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Germany, New Zealand and Sweden. If your country is not listed, you may email to email@example.com to request for shipping to your country. Kindly refer to the table below for our standard shipping rates for countries we deliver to.
2. How much does shipping cost?
a. Domestic Delivery
Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia – RM 15 per kg
Sabah & Sarawak – RM 20 per kg
b. International Delivery
We charge based on Pos Laju International postage fees. Click here to view more information on Pos Laju International Shipping.
3. How long does delivery take?
Local delivery is within 3-5 working days. International delivery will take 7-14 working days.
4. Has my parcel been shipped out yet?
You will be emailed a unique tracking number for you to check the status of your parcel via ninjavan.co. Note that, orders will be shipped out on the next working day once payments are approved.
5. Can I opt for Cash on Delivery (COD) for my payment method?
We truly apologize as COD is not applicable
1. What is your return policy?
1. We will not liable for any item(s) that was made with non-registered Personal Shopper with MINAZ.
2. Customer must liaise with their CPS first if they found any faulty/defect on the item(s) received.
3. CPS need to liaise with HQ regarding the faulty/defect that customer received.
4. Item(s) must be returned to us in original condition within 7 days after customer received the parcel.
5. We will not attend any exchange such as; colour, sizing and design matter or any wrong purchase. E.g.: “I don’t’ like this design”, “The size doesn’t fit me”/"I want to change another size", “I’ve made wrong purchase”, "I want to change other colour".
6. Any sale and discounted item(s) are not eligible for repair or exchange.
7. Item(s) must be unwashed, unaltered, unworn and in exact condition when purchased.
8. New item will be processed within 7-14 working days to deliver back to customer.
9. Customer must notify HQ if they send any item(s) for exchange/repair and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer will be responsible to ensure the item(s) are received by our HQ.
**We reserve the right to make any changes to this policy without prior notice. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service if you have any other inquiry. We will be happy to attend you**
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1. Are items in my cart reserved for me?
Putting an item into your cart does NOT reserve or hold that item for you. Until you proceed to checkout and make payment, that item will be available to other buyers. Many items are available in limited quantities, so an item may sell out before you checkout.
2. What is meant by Payment Paid status?
Congratulations! We have secured your order and your item will processed for shipping.
3. What is meant by Processing status?
Please bear with us! We are packing your items to be out for shipping.
4. What is meant by Delivered status
Your items are collected by our courier services and will arrive to your doorsteps soon!
5. Can we make any special requests?
Yes. We accept requests such as special notes for gift and paperbags
6. Oh no! The item received is defect !
We are truly apologize for this oversight and hope it doesn't deter you from making future purchases. Take a photo of the part that is defect and write a description along with your order ID and send to email@example.com. New item will be exchanged once we received the parcel from your side. And if the item is out of stock, we will reimburse you in the form of store credit (Minaz Store Credit).
7. I received an incorrect item
Please do let us know immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order ID.
8. Missing item from my order
Not to worry! Do let us know immediately via email at email@example.com along with your order ID. We will have it shipped out to you ASAP
9. There is a problem with my order. What do i do?
Our customer service representatives are so happy to help you. Drop your email at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. I didn't get an order ID via email from MINAZ. Is my order secured?
We can't guarantee the item you purchased is still in stock. But not to worry, we will reimburse you in the form of store credit (Minaz Store Credit). Please contact us immediately via email or call, and our team will assist you.
11. The order cancelled.
It is very hard to define a specific reason why the order is cancelled. For more information about your order and the cancellation, do contact us via email email@example.com and we will sort it out right away!
12. How do i add an item to my order after checking out?
For this kind of question, you will need to make a separate order altogether.
13. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we restock, we will usually announce it on our instagram, so it's good to check frequently.
14. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Sorry because we are unable to do so. Usually, we will announce restocked items in our instagram and newsletter so dont forget to subscribe and check frequently!