Order with Certified Personal Shopper (CPS) /Online/ Boutique
- We will not liable for any item(s) that was made with non-registered Personal Shopper with MINAZ.
- Customer must liaise with their CPS first if they found any faulty/defect on the item(s) received.
- CPS need to liaise with HQ regarding the faulty/defect that customer received.
- Item(s) must be returned to us in original condition within 7 days after customer received the parcel.
- We will not attend any exchange such as; colour, sizing and design matter or any wrong purchase. E.g.: “I don’t’ like this design”, “The size doesn’t fit me”/"I want to change another size", “I’ve made wrong purchase”, "I want to change other colour".
- Any sale and discounted item(s) are not eligible for repair or exchange.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unaltered, unworn and in exact condition when purchased.
- New item will be processed within 7-14 working days to deliver back to customer.
- Customer must notify HQ if they send any item(s) for exchange/repair with complete form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer will be responsible to ensure the item(s) received to our HQ.
- Failure in completing the form will consider incomplete request and will be rejected.
**We reserve the right to make any changes to this policy without prior notice. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service (+6018 283 5807 - Whatsapp) if you have any other inquiry. We will be happy to attend you**