Order with Certified Personal Shopper (CPS) /Online/ Boutique
1. We will not liable for any item(s) that was made with non-registered Personal Shopper with MINAZ.
2. Customer must liaise with their CPS first if they found any faulty/defect on the item(s) received.
3. CPS need to liaise with HQ regarding the faulty/defect that customer received.
4. Item(s) must be returned to us in original condition within 7 days after customer received the parcel.
5. We will not attend any exchange such as; colour, sizing and design matter or any wrong purchase. E.g.: “I don’t’ like this design”, “The size doesn’t fit me”/"I want to change another size", “I’ve made wrong purchase”, "I want to change other colour".
6. Any sale and discounted item(s) are not eligible for repair or exchange.
7. Item(s) must be unwashed, unaltered, unworn and in exact condition when purchased.
8. New item will be processed within 7-14 working days to deliver back to customer.
9. Customer must notify HQ if they send any item(s) for exchange/repair with complete form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer will be responsible to ensure the item(s) received to our HQ.
10. Failure in completing the form will consider incomplete request and will be rejected.
**We reserve the right to make any changes to this policy without prior notice. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service (+6018 283 5807 - Whatsapp) if you have any other inquiry. We will be happy to attend you**